There are many factors behind identifying a business location suitable for setting up your International or European Headquarters. A strategic location, good connectivity, access to markets and tax benefits are some the most important factors for selecting your International business location. But an international city -profile, large expat community and a high quality of life are also considered key factors in this selection process.
The WestHolland Region offers an attractive combination of these international headquarter characteristics.
- Centrally located with 2 major international airports (Schiphol and The Hague-Rotterdam) and one of the world’s largest ports, Rotterdam, within easy reach..
- Easy access to customers and markets through an extensive travel and communications network
- A competitive Dutch tax climate including extensive tax treaties with many countries to avoid double taxation, and the possibility to discuss tax issues with the Dutch tax authorities in advance.
- Metropolitan -city profile with many International organisations and a large expat community in The Hague
- Multilingual, educated labour force facilitating your access to qualified employees.
- High quality of life index – a key factor in facilitating the relocation for you, your employees and their families
That is why many international companies have already chosen for WestHolland as their European Headquarter location.
free of charge, to learn more about how we can assist you with your business expansion in Europe.
"Wurldtech is a leader in cyber security for SCADA, critical infrastructure, smart grids, and industrial control systems. In establishing our first office in The Netherlands we were looking for a central location to serve our Dutch clients, yet remain within close proximity of Schiphol airport due to the frequent traveling nature of our business." Tyler Williams, Wurldtech The Hague